Every one of us has a taste when it comes to dinner. For those of us who like protein dinner, and for those who like light dinners, what is the health difference for each of the two methods? Eating high-protein foods causes stomach and stomach disorders, anxiety and inability to sleep at night. Fatty meals can cause heart attacks before sleep. Light foods help to sleep calmly and comfortably, avoid stomach ache and difficulty digestion, and help control insulin levels in the blood. , And reduce the proportion of fat that may cause heart attacks. Attention should be given to eating two hours before bedtime, and most of the content of vegetables.
Light snacks do not mean diet, but mean reducing the intake of foods that should not be abundant, in addition to fatty foods and full of protein, so we have to differentiate between healthy foods and unhealthy foods, and knowledge that the body requires little carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. As for dinner, it is very necessary, especially for burning calories. Not eating dinner slows fat burning, as well as relieves the speed of metabolism, and some replace the dinner with fruits that give high calories but can be replaced with light meals. Here, Madam, give you ideas for light and low-calorie dinners.
1. Snacks for dinner
- Two pieces of toast, with some cheese and lettuce.
- Apple with skimmed milk.
- Toast with vegetables.
- Green tea with mint.
- Orange with guava. A cup of yogurt.
- A cup of berries.
- A small dish of nuts not roasted or salted.
- A cup of warm milk with a spoon of honey.
- Egg with a brown toast.
- A piece of grilled potatoes seasoned with yogurt, spices, parsley or green coriander.
Stay away from taking power daily at dinner; because it works to gain weight. Power can be served with steak, chicken or a can of tuna. For dinner, eat less than 200 calories, with low protein and fiber.
- Large Tuna Tray.
- Two colored turkeys.
- Small onion.
- Some leaves lettuce.
- Black pepper and salt as desired.
- One grain of lemon.
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Two tablespoons of liquid cheese.
- Olive according to desire.
- Toast bread or bath.
How to prepare:
- Bring a box of tuna and half of the oil.
- Bring the turkey and onion and cut into strips with lettuce, mix well with black pepper, salt, lemon, mayonnaise, liquid cheese, and olives.
- Prepare the toast and mix it with the previous mixture, and serve it directly.
Egg with tomatoes
- A tablespoon of oil. One clove of garlic.
- Two pieces of green turkey pepper.
- Two tomatoes.
- salt and pepper as needed.
- Three eggs.
How to prepare:
- Put a tablespoon of oil in the frying pan, add chopped garlic, then green pepper into slices.
When the pepper is slightly diced, add chopped tomatoes, with a pinch of salt and another of black pepper.
- Leave the ingredients on fire until you get wet.
- Add eggs at last, and wait until they fully mature before serving.