Many people want to slim down a specific area of the body ( butt) by following a specific diet, but this idea has not been proven by scientific studies. When a person follows a specific regimen or system, the body finds the triglycerides found in the cells, In energy, and the body can get these fats from any area of the body, not from a specific area, but some ways help to reduce the butt, as the following addresses illustrate.
1. Healthy diet
Be careful not to eat foods containing sugar, white flour, and saturated fats, such as pizza and fries, and replace them with nutritious foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and protein-rich foods that keep the person active, Help build muscle, strengthen the immune system, and foods that contain protein: eggs, chicken, turkeys, fresh fish, low-fat dairy products.
2. Lifting weights
Weightlifting is a good way to relax the buttocks and thighs when a person needs to reduce body fat, increase muscle mass, and can lift weights three times a week, using lower body exercises such as squatting, stretching the leg, Cycle, taking care to choose the weights that can be lifted from 8-12 times repeated in each exercise.
You can practice squatting to relax the buttocks, and anyone can do this exercise; by standing upright, with the spacing between the feet and knees, and maintain the straightness of the back, and then go down, and push back to back, to form a corner with the legs for a second, The operation of 12-15 times, exercise strength can be increased by carrying weights.
This exercise is used to lower the abdomen, buttocks and is performed by:
- Stand on the feet, making them wide apart so that they become wider than the width of the tub, and outward.
- Place the hands behind the head.
- Perform squatting movement.
- Stand again, with the weight shifted to the left leg, lift the right leg to the side so that the right knee touches the right elbow.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise ten times, then switch to the right side and repeat the movement ten more times. Re-exercise every three times.
Leg lift exercise.
This exercise is called Leg Raise. This exercise is used to slim the hips, buttocks, and inner and outer thighs. It is carried out by:
- Lie on the side of the floor, put the feet above each other.
- Lift the upper leg at a 45-degree angle, then lower it down.
- Exercise can be done while standing by lifting the leg up, then slowly lower it down.
- Exercise can be complicated by carrying weights during exercise.
Exercises of the abdomen and buttocks
- Lie on the abdomen, and put the legs behind the trunk directly. Stretch the arms forward.
- Lift the chest and legs up as far as possible.
- Make the angles intersect at the height up, bend the arms and move them back as far as possible. Stretch and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise in three groups so that each group consists of 10-15 times.